Saturday, February 25, 2012

Psyche in Sagittarius: Me Gustas

Worldly/foreign men: Indians (junior high), elves (high school), nerds (college/early 20s), Hispanics (now).

There are several positions in my chart that turn this blue-eyed she-devil's blue eyes abroad. Most obviously my Aquarian Moon in the 9th house of travel. My Sun Sag (pronounced Saj plz!) and DC in Sag are in cahoots with my Moon on this, too. As happens every few months, I got bored just staring at my chart, willing my eyes to notice something interesting. So I rechecked some major asteroid positions (Eros, Psyche) and rediscovered my Psyche in Sagittarius. I couldn't really recall what Psyche was about (Eros is much easier to remember for this Venus Scorp/Scorp Vertex gal), so I looked up an interpretation:

PSYCHE IN SAGITTARIUS: Attracted to someone worldly, ethnically diverse, philosophically-oriented, and free-spirited. They are able to give others the freedom to be who they really are.

For pubescent me, this meant Indian men for some reason. Idk why this was the first type I fantasized about. I guess hispanic/black/asian men were too present in my everyday life to be exotic enough. Though how I got to thinking about Indian men particularly is a mystery. BUT, I do remember discovering "Kama Sutra: A Tale of Love" was a wellspring for my virginal fantasies.

After seeing LOTR, I became obsessed with Legolas and all things man-elf. Who could be more fucking worldly than an elf?! That's alternate reality worldly, there's no beating that! Unfortunately there were no elves for me to throw myself at so this phase didn't last very long.

My initial college years were spent at an extremely nerdy liberal arts school full of more quirky, witty nerd boys than I had ever encountered in all of SocalOCland. Definitely exotic compared to the bros back home!

And as of last year, my new type is the hispanic man. It was sparked by a 6 month fling/relationship thing with a guy from Spain. Unfortunately he had to return home to finish his PhD (I like dem that talk perty), and I left for Bolivia to study monkeys for 3 months. While there, I of course had a short-term relationship with a native Bolivian. I learned that Latin American Spanish is a smidgen sexier than Spanish from Espana. Since then I had that glorified pen pal/maintenance relationship with Mr. Puerto Rico. Oh and just before I left for Bolivia, but while I wasn't seeing Spanish guy for a while, I met a guy from Brazil. No sparks there though. Interesting fact - all the Spanish speaking guys were Earth Sun signs with Fire Moon signs - Taurus/Leo, Virgo/Aries, Virgo/Sag. Still haven't met a Cap guy that I'm interested in, though.

So what's the next type of exotic man that I'll fantasize about? Maybe the mythical dateable man?


Me gusta mucho Gael GarcĂ­a Bernal.

No comments:

Post a Comment